Can science give us a shortcut to success? The answer is “YES”, according to results achieved with a relatively new form of psychology called NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™. Used by high-achievers in sports and business, this self-mastery system has been proven to erase lifelong fears, remove emotional conflicts and train your mind to process thoughts differently so you can unlock your true capacity for greatness.
These courses offer easily-learned skills for increasing choices in all areas of your life. Based on the powerful and simple techniques of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™ or Neuro-Linguistic Programming). Learn how to make positive changes in your life.
What is NLP Coaching?
- The study of human subjective experience
- About people and for people
- About how the human brain works
- How people think, learn, motivate themselves and change
- A model of communication
- A how-to process to guide personal and professional change
- Modelling successful people and strategies
What does Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™ (NLP) mean?
Neuro: the nervous system through which our experience is processed via the five senses: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory and gustatory.
Linguistic: language and other non-verbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. Including: pictures, sounds, feelings, tastes, smells, words (self talk) and more.
Psychology (or Programming): the ability to discover and utilize the programs that we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve specific and desired outcomes.
DR. TAD JAMES, Master Trainer of NLP & Author says…
In other words, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
Benefits of NLP Coaching
- discover powerful hidden resources within yourself
- achieve more effective communication and understanding
- improve the quality of all your relationships
- produce exceptional results consistently
- identify your goals
- use strategic planning to stay on track and reach your goals
- change unwanted behaviours/habits
- apply high achievers’ winning thought processes in all aspects of your life
- establish a connection with anyone quickly and easily
- achieve desired results & win-win solutions when negotiating
- have resources available exactly when and where you need them
- positively handle events that formerly frustrated you
- know when people are ready to “listen” to your message
- release the power of past negative experiences
- create deep rapport and bonding with family, friends, clients, an audience, or anyone you choose
This is truly one of the fastest ways to create personal growth that I have come across says Nadine Hanchar the NLP Master Trainer for this course.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT NLP
EXCERPT FROM SCIENCE DIGEST:
“NLP could be the most important synthesis of knowledge about communication since the explosion of humanistic psychology in the sixties”.
WILLIAM JAMES IS QUOTED…
“The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their states of mind”.
JULIAN JAYNES SAID…
“Language as a means of perception, not as just a means of communication”.
To maintain a sincere responsibility and high integrity while training and communicating the powerful and transformational study and art of NLP. To actively support your discovery of the innate success within each of you. To promote the unlimited potential and choices of each individual. To maintain the highest standards, ethics and professionalism in our courses.
Dates and costs for courses to be posted soon. If you are interested e-mail us!