Training, Workshops & Programs with:
Nadine Hanchar & Progressive Edge Plus NLP Inc.
- Works with individuals, businesses and organizations to build better relationships, discover new choices, perspectives, create success and get results.
- Facilitates, teaches, mentors and designs programs to meet your needs
- Is the developer of a personality profiling system called PEP Personality Process©, based on how a person processes information. It offers incredible insights into ourselves and others and how this affects our communication, personalities, relationships and life
- Believes in building better relationships
- Studies continuously and expands her expertise in human relations
- Has trained with many of today’s best and foremost NLP trainers
- Is a fully qualified Counsellor and Consultant
- Is a Certified NLP Trainer (Neuro Linguistic Psychology™), Hypnotherapy Trainer and TRT Trainer (Timelinked Release Therapy™)
Curious about humanity from a very early age, Nadine’s keen interest in people led her to the profession of personal growth in the 1970s.
A Counsellor, Consultant and Facilitator for 25+ years, she has taught most of the therapies and techniques she uses. Proficient in a wide range of modalities and disciplines, Nadine is fond of saying that along with her education she has truly learned through life experiences and sometimes the school of hard knocks.
She has a gift for developing training, workshops & programs which get to the heart of the issues. Her practical direct approach is appreciated by those who have used her services.
Some background on Nadine because she has been around business most of her life and at the age of 19, she opened her first business, a sporting goods store which specialized in high risk sports such as scuba diving, downhill skiing, windsurfing etc., where she learned everything from the ground up. At 21, she was President of the Merchant Association in Parksville where she had her business. She subsequently became the manager of the advertising department of an independently owned newspaper which, under her guidance and mentoring, became very successful.
Nadine opened her own Private Counselling Practice in 1986 and helped to establish a Wellness Centre in Parksville before moving to Victoria in 1989. After re-establishing her Counselling Practice and successfully introducing her Personal Enrichment Programs in Victoria, she then opened Progressive Edge Plus NLP lnc. a Private Post-secondary Training Institute in 1994.
Nadine Hanchar is an lnternational Trainer, Consultant, Counsellor, Author and President of Progressive Edge Plus NLP lnc, and lives with her husband and two daughters in beautiful Victoria, BC, on Vancouver lsland, Canada.