Introductory to NLP
Saturday June 1st, 2013
Some people appear more gifted than others. NLP, one of the fastest growing developments in applied psychology, describes in simple terms what they do differently, and enables you to learn these patterns of excellence. This approach gives the practical skills used by outstanding communicators. Excellent communication is the basis of creating excellent results. NLP skills are proving invaluable for personal development and professional excellence in counselling, education and business.
This introduction to NLP is facilitated by Nadine Hanchar, a leading NLP Master Trainer. Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) was created in the early 1970s by Richard Bandler, a computer scientist and Gestalt therapist, and Dr John Grinder, a linguist and therapist. Bandler and Grinder invented a process known as ‘modelling’ that enabled them to study three of the world’s most successful and greatest therapists: Dr Milton Erickson, father of modern hypnotherapy; Fritz Perls, creator of Gestalt therapy; and Virginia Satir, the mother of modern-day family therapy. They wanted to know what made these therapists so successful and effective and to train others in their methods. What is offered today as NLP is the product of this modelling process.
The Introduction to NLP training covers:
- Understanding the NLP communication model
- Learning how to communicate with yourself and others
- How to create instant rapport and agreement with friends, colleagues, clients and even people you don’t know; build relationships using active listening, physiology, voice tonality and language
- Master identifying and using language patterns so that you can become a more effective communicator
- Personal growth:
- Discover how to inspire and influence others
- Learn how to control your emotional state and behavior in order to achieve your desired outcome
- Learn about communication in relationships in family and business
- Understand how attitudes and beliefs support or sabotage you in achieving the results you want
Time 10 am to 4pm
Special introductory price $30.00 (Regular price $125.00)
To register Call 250-384-1341 or e-mail
The classes are being held at
PROGRESSIVE EDGE PLUS Training & Wellness Centre,
NLP Practitioner Certification 2013/14
With Master NLP Trainer and Facilitator Nadine Hanchar
Want More Success?!
This program covers, perhaps the most important set of skills you can have in living life, especially in this day and age of managing and thriving in uncertainty. These skills offer a fast track to personal and professional development.
Can science give us a shortcut to success? The answer is “YES”, according to results achieved with NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™. Used by high-achievers in sports and business, this self-mastery system has been proven to erase lifelong fears, remove emotional conflicts and train your mind to process thoughts differently so you can unlock your true capacity for greatness.
These courses offer easily-learned skills for increasing choices in all areas of your life. Based on the powerful and simple techniques of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™ or Neuro-Linguistic Programming). Learn how to make positive changes in your life, give yourself more choices and create more success!
NLP Certification is intensive learning, done with a small group (9 max.) of motivated people dedicated to their own learning, personal and professional growth.
What is NLP? NLP is…
- The study of human subjective experience
- About people and for people
- About how the human brain works
- How people think, learn, motivate themselves and change
- A model of communication
- A how-to process to guide personal and professional change
- Modeling successful people and strategies
Benefits of NLP…
- discover powerful hidden resources within yourself
- achieve more effective communication and understanding
- improve the quality of all your relationships
- produce exceptional results consistently
- identify your goals
- use strategic planning to stay on track and reach your goals
- change unwanted behaviours/habits
- apply high achievers’ winning thought processes in all aspects of your life
- establish a connection with anyone quickly and easily
- achieve desired results & win-win solutions when negotiating
- have resources available exactly when and where you need them
- positively handle events that formerly frustrated you
- know when people are ready to “listen” to your message
- release the power of past negative experiences
- create deep rapport and bonding with family, friends, clients, an audience, or anyone you choose
“This is truly one of the fastest ways to create personal growth that I have come across!” says Nadine Hanchar the NLP Master Trainer for this course.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT NLP:
Excerpt from science digest: “NLP could be the most important synthesis of knowledge about communication since the explosion of humanistic psychology in the sixties”.
William James is quoted…“The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their states of mind”.
Julian Jayne’s said…“Language as a means of perception, not as just a means of communication”.
What does Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™ (NLP) mean?
Neuro: the nervous system through which our experience is processed via the five senses: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory and gustatory.
Linguistic: language and other non-verbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. Including: pictures, sounds, feelings, tastes, smells, words (self talk) and more.
Psychology (or Programming): the ability to discover and utilize the programs that we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve specific and desired outcomes.
In other words, “NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.” Tad James Author and NLP Trainer
This NLP course is offered in a convenient once a month weekend format.
Starting Sept.21st & 22nd, 2013, continuing Oct.19th & 20, Nov. 16th &17th , No course in Dec. Continuing in 2014 Jan.11th & 12th , Feb.15th & 16th , March 15th & 16th , April 12th & 13th , May 5th & 6th
Cost and payment options: NLP Practitioner Certification 2013/14
Registration requires a non refundable deposit of $150.00 to hold your spot in the program.
- Pay monthly $275.00 x 8 months (due the week before the date of that weekend course with PDC or Visa on file)
- Pay in 2 payments of $999.00 (1st payment due before the course begins & 2nd payment due before the fifth weekend begins by PDC or Visa)
- Pay in one payment of $1795.00 (balance due the week before the Course begins)
Payment methods available: Visa, Master Card, Post Dated Cheques or Cash.
To register Call 250-384-1341 or 1-800-449-4657 or e-mail
Location: Progressive Edge Plus NLP Inc. Suite 135 – 1555 McKenzie Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8N 1A4
To maintain a sincere responsibility and high integrity while training and communicating the powerful and transformational study and art of NLP. To actively support your discovery of the innate success within each of you. To promote the unlimited potential and choices of each individual. To maintain the highest standards, ethics and professionalism in our courses.
Creating better relationships at home and at work!
Click here to find out more about our PEP classes resuming in the fall.